DRIVING NEXT GENERATION GAMING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
OUR ENGINE SUPPORTS ALL OF THE LATEST
NEXT-GENERATION TECHNOLOGIES, INCLUDING:
- Real-time lighting: Our engine supports day and night cycles, with the feel of natural light sources.
- Dynamic shadows : Shadows respond to the changing position of an object for an organic and realistic look.
- HDR: High Dynamic Range Lighting simulates the way the human eye perceives its environment, giving visuals a softer, more natural tone.
- Depth of field: Our depth of field technology enables the common cinematic effect of focusing on an object of interest while leaving the rest of the field slightly blurred. We support multiple methods for creating this effect depending on the director’ s vision.
- Advanced shaders: We support a number of advanced shaders, including:
- Normal mapping: The use of a texture map to make low-polygon objects look highly detailed
- Specular lighting: Give plastic objects a realistic shine
- Reflective shader: Allows the use of cube or spherical map to create reflections
- Object instancing: Using instancing creates full, complex environments while reducing the load on the processor.
- LOD management features: Level of Details management enables switching highly detailed models with lower ones when viewed at a distance, improving overall graphics performance.
- Multi-threading and cell architecture support: We support the latest multi-core processors, using them to their fullest potential so that no processor is ever idle.
- LUS: The Live Update System allows the artist to see changes to his model in the engine in real time without a lengthy export process, shortening production time considerably.
- Character animation system: The character animation system, supported by our LUS, allows visualization and easy integration into the engine. We support complex skeletal systems with animation blending.
- Particle system: The particle system enables the creation of detailed effects such as fire and smoke that can be affected by collisions and other external forces and interact with light and shadow.